Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happiness thru love...

Happiness thru love....

The hindu philosophy emphasizes happiness thru love. But this love is different from boy loving a girl, kid loving his or her mother. It has certain characteristics that is described in the booklet by Saint Narad called 'Narad Bhakti Sutra'. One of the literal translation of this title may be 'formulae of devotion (love) by Narad'. This booklet has altogether 84 formula. I will now try to explain each and every formula as I understand it. I dont understand Sanskrit language in which this booklet is written but I have read different translation and gave a thought to it.

The subject is far more vast for my little mind. I will try to explain it as I see it. Interested ones can discuss the issue with me.

No comments:

Search and Buy from amazon.com